Friday 4 October 2013

Read It Or Not: Billy and Me

[source]
Now, I know quite a few people grabbed a copy of this book months ago for their summer reading list but I am daring to be different. 

 'Billy and Me' by Giovana Fletcher is the book that has now caught my eye. You may be wondering- who is Giovanna Fletcher? Well, she is girl that is an actress and author... and she happens to be married to Tom Fletcher from McFly. 'Billy and Me' is her debut novel but she also runs a pretty cool blog as well which I visit quite often.

This is my book for October.

Feel free to join me on this adventure or share  your verdict on the books I plan to read or recommend the ones you love.

Yours truly,

Mo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love being given the chance to interact with you and hear your thoughts :)

Yours truly,
Mo