Sunday 21 July 2013

Letters: #2

[source]

A new Letter will be posted on a Sunday until the end of this series.
Enjoy!

Yours truly,

Mo x







Dear Mr Ogoni,

Admission of Miss Funmi Adebayo into Cornerstone Academy


My wife and I would like to thank you again for seamlessly admitting our daughter into your school on such short notice. I trust that you would keep an eye on her and make sure that she is fitting in with her peers. Please, as we told you before, treat her like every other student. We have heard great things about your school in terms of discipline and the quality of education so I am sure my daughter is in good hands.I expect a full report on my daughter's progress at your school every month.

And as for they donation towards the improvement of the arts department, I have spoken to the administrator of the school and made some arrangements with her.

Thank you once again for your cooperation.


Yours sincerely,

Mr Adebayo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love being given the chance to interact with you and hear your thoughts :)

Yours truly,
Mo