Saturday 17 August 2013

Read It Or Not: 'he's just not that into you'

[source]

The next book that my eyes will be feasting on is 'he's just not that into you' by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo.

I cannot wait to read the book that one of my all time favourite movies was based on. I am not ashamed to say that I have had a crush on a guy who may not have been into me (or known I even existed for that matter) i.e. Idris Elba.

I guess I have to be patient and turn the pages of this book to realise all the "mistakes" I have been making.

This is is my book for August.

Feel free to join me on this adventure or share your verdict on the books I plan to read or recommend the ones you love.

Yours truly,

Mo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love being given the chance to interact with you and hear your thoughts :)

Yours truly,
Mo